Sunday 11 May 2014

Need to find my motivation.

The last few weeks have been hard, I have lost a very important person in my life, Sadly the mother in law has passed away. Her death was unexpected and hit me much harder than I would ever of imagined, but not as hard as it hit my poor wife.
This has resulted in a month of eating comfort foods and little exercise.
I haven't put any weight on but I do feel low and unmotivated. What's next?
I need to sort my head out and get back to my good habits. I know that as soon as I get started it will all fall into place again and I will be back on track.
As a motivator I have decided to track my life and find out what I actually do during a normal day, how? I have recently upgraded my mobile to the fantastic Sony Z2, the phone includes the lifw log app, and my provider has offered me a smart band for half price. Smart band ordered I sit waiting for it to arrive, 3 - 5 days can be such a long time.
I will use the band and write a review shortly.
I am also setting up a gym at home, equipment obtained so far - multi gym, cross trainer, rowing machine, ab circle, and my wife has a vibro plate, and my bike. As you can see I have all the tools to kick start my fitness program again I just need to find the motivation. anyone need a training partner ?

My aim is to update my blog every Sunday minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment