Saturday 7 September 2013

New Toy

Little did I know that my wife had ordered the bike already, and it was a fantastic surprise when I came home from work to find a nice big box sat waiting for me. As I assembled the bike it became reality, A new bike, and a new reason to get myself out and ride.
The bike was assembled in super quick time and taken out for a two minute shake down ride ( the wife was at work and I had to look after the boys).
The first impression was Wow what a fantastic ride.
the second was, I don't like the pedals ! First upgrade decided upon.
A discussion with my wife about pedals and she didn't understand "pedals are pedals"
I win back a little distance when I answer "shoes are shoes"
 
 
Check out What Pedals I chose in the Review Section
 
I will also be reviewing the bike shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment